Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Day in the Life - San Mateo Infant Community

Important Morning Routines

The Infant Community child learn the importance of morning routines. We make sure that we brush our teeth and eat a hearty meal because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Did you know, that brushing your teeth twice a day is recommended? It's even better to do it three times a day. Each brush should last around two minutes. Have you been doing that? 


I brush my teeth on my own everyday in the morning and after lunch.

We all know that breakfast is the most important time of the day, but do we know why? After a night's sleep, the body has not had intake for many hours. People who don't eat breakfast are essentially running on no "fuel". Nutritionists advice that breakfast should be eaten within two hours of walking. You should eat around 20-30% of your guideline daily allowance (recommended amount of calories). 


I am carefully peeling a nutritious egg for my classmates and I to share during our mealtime.

July 16, 2014 - Infant Community, San Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment