Friday, August 1, 2014

Is it time for lunch yet? We're hungry!

Behind the Scenes: Lunch Time

Everyday before lunch, we take turns setting up the community lunch table. We set enough placements for every student in the classroom.


Here, I am carefully matching the cup onto the designated area marked on the table cloth. I have to make sure everyone has all the utensils so that we can have a joyful lunch period.


Before lunch, we must wash our hands. I chose not to wash my hands at the sink because at the hand washing area, I can enjoy the essence of the water and the act of washing my hands. I can feel the water running across my skin as I pour water onto each hand. Next time you wash your hands, see if you can notice and feel the sensation of the water and skin contact!

Infant Community, San Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment